- My Party Partner Wimps Out
- The Bestfriend&I Take Advise From Trey To Hit Hollywood Blvd. - Never Done It Before&I Didn't Think It Was Gonna Be Fun - But I Wasn't Gonna Be A Pooper I'm For Trying New Things You Only Live Once But Man Did It All Come Down Hill.
- Ended Up Going To The Last Place I Wanted To Be For The Night Because Somehow The Bestie Wondered Off There.
- Its Around 2AM&We're Heading Back Home Until Some Huge Guys Decided To Chase Us For Who Knows What All Because We Were Ignoring Them But After They Chased Us On Foot&Wheels It Was Scary Not Funny.
- To Top It Off I Called The #1 Person I Go To After My Bestfriend For Help But Once Again FAILED&Lied !
Just Hope Nothing Else Happens But Thank God I Wasn't Alone !

No comments:
Post a Comment