20090804

DAY 21

Damn What A Day Today It Was Partially Not My Day AT All For The 1st Time In A Long Time I Felt Akward Today It Rained &Thundered, There Was A Lighting That Light Up The Whole House But Was It Hard I Was Scared No Lie Later On Around Noon We Hit The pools &We Were There For A Cool 6 Maybe 7 Hours After That Came Home&Got Ready In A Rush Cause We Were Gonna Go Out&Hit Club PLUSH But I Wasn't Dressed The Part&2nd I Didn't Have Any Form Of Identification So There Was No Entrance For s .. Since We Couldn't Get In PLUSH We Hit Club 446 [ Our 3rd Time ] It Was A Little Rough To Begin But Then It All Went Smooth Once Again I Was A Go-Go Dancer&Then Afterwards There Was A Conttest &3 Ladies Were Supposed To Get Up&Dance The One Who COuld Dance Better Wone A Bottle Of Tequla Contestant #1 Contetant #2 [ Me ] &Contestant #3 We Dance #3 Got Eliminated&#1&Me Went Again We Dance& I Should've Been The Only Winner But I Wasn't We Came In A " Tie " &I Wasn't Even Gone, Wasted, Or Buzzed So It's All Good Some People Were Being Stupid&Others Were Fighting LEft The Club Came Home&That Was A Night Going To Bed W.A Headache Of How Mad I Am

No comments:

Post a Comment