Im Sooo Sooo Sad :( Im Having So Much Fun Here, So Many Things I've Done That I Haven't Been Able To Do&There's Still A Lot More I Haven't Gotten The Chance To Do I Think It's Too Soon For Me To Leave But I Hope That Because I'm Leaving This Soon I'll Get The Chance To Come Back For Round 2&Go At It Again .. Today We Washed&Packed&Packed Bought Last Minute Items For The Family, Had Our Last Meal, Visit Gramma&Got A Few Things&Man At That Moment I Felt Like I Was Mrs.Ruiz The Wife Lol As If I Was Part Of The Family But Nevermind That We Ate Mexicanitas For The Last Time In Mexico&Randomly Picked Up A Construction Street Sign Lol Headed Back Home&Packed Some More, Got Clothes Ready For The AM. Waking Up At 6 Maybe Earlier To Shower&Head To The Airport Flight Is At 11AM Mexico Time&Then Making A Stop At Mexico City Switching Flights&Then Heading Back To LA&Arriving There At 4:45PM LA Time -- Well That's All For Tonight I Have 1 Hour To Rest GNight LA See You Soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment