20090728

DAY 16

Woke Up Today Around 9AM Which Is 7AM In LA Went Outside To Help Around W.The Chores So I Put Away The Dishes&Washed The Ones Inside&Outside Afterwards Came&Cleaned The Room&Chilled A Little Bit After We Changed Cause We Were Gonna Go For Breakfast To The 'Tortas Aogadas,' If Thats How You Spell It, We Walked It Cause We're Under Punishment So No Vehicle For Us&We Had To Pay The Light Bill BUt Line Was Too Long. So We Got To The Food Stand&There Was Nothing There Everything Had Finished Boooo ! So We Walked For Nothing&We Walk Back&The Line To Pay The Bill Was More Longer Lol So Now We Just Decide To Walk To The Flea Market To Buy Things For The Salad To Make&We Run Into This Guy Who Has A Fruit I've Never Seen In My Life&If I Were To Look At It I Wouldn't Even Think Of Eating It I Forgot What The Name Is But It Taste Just Like Grape, SOMEONE [Emmanuel] Was Smart Enough To Eat The Seed, Which You DON'T Yor Not Supposed To. Aight We Bought Some Of That Fruit, Lettuce, Carrots, Cucumbers&Idk What Else We Made The Salad But Had Albondigas For Lunch Yummy (: Later On I Think We Just Chilled&Later Emmanuel Caught A Lizard W.His Little Invention Of How To Trap On Lol&Then Started To Make Weapons Out Of A Stem&Spikes [ Way To Pass The Time Huh ] We Watched Funny Videos&Went To Make Dinner&Thats A Monday Night For Us In Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment