20090714

DAY 2

11:03PM LA Time
1:03AM Mexico Time


Today Not As Bad As Before ; H10B Cesar (:
Has An Early Wake Up Call Cause We Hit The Beach
Waaaaaay Early 6-7AM Till 7-8-9ish PM That We Headed Back Home
Sand = Black
Water = Warm
Waves = Awesome
As We're Heading To The Beach I Got To See Where They Make Newspapers&The Highest Bridge In Mexico - Which You Can Make Your Way Down The Stairs But Be Careful One Bad Step&You Tumble Down Till The Grounds Stops Your Fall - &1st Thing We See When We Get To The Beach Is A Guy In A Parachute Over Across The Beach, That Was Cool I Wish I Could've Done That. The Waves Ate&Spit Me Back Out A Few Times But It Was Too Fun. On The Way Back Home I Saw Lightning -_-' SMH But Heard No Thunder (: It Started To Rain Hard&All You See Is People Running For Cover. Late For Dinner We Went To "Tito's" I Munched On 5 Mulitas&3 Tacos Yammy (: Finished Off The Night W.A Play Of Clams 13-2 Of Course Came&Myself Dominated, Now Everyone Is Asleep&I Just Read A Piece Of My Book&I'm Done Blogging For The Moment Early Wake Up Tomorrow To Hit The Ranch _ GNight`LA 8-)


No comments:

Post a Comment