20090729

DAY 17

Damn What A Day Today Woke Up 9ish To Go Eat Tortas Aogadas&Pay The Phone Bill&Then To The Bank. We Headed Home Afterwards&Man It Was Hot So I Napped It W.My Monkey Butt&After We Chiled We Went Out To Eat At The Patio&The Monkey Was Up In The Tree Cutting Guavas Yummy By The Way. Sometime After That We Took Jack A Bath So He Was Squeaky Clean. So How Much Wood Would A Woodchuck Chuck If A Woodchuck Could Chuck Wood? Tricky Question Ehh Lol Well Chopping Down Trees&Digging It Out Was Hard Work, Tree Isn't Even Out Because The Root Is So Deep In. Hardwork Was Put In Now It Was Time To Have Fun They Took Out A Huge Tractor Wheel&Off For A Ride We Went, Got In The Wheel&Went For A Spin Maaaan Idk How Many Flips I Did W.In The Wheel Shit Was Fun But Man We Were Filthy We All Showered&A Bit Later Out Of Nowhere Started A Pillow Fight, I'm Not Gonna Lie I Was Getting Pretty Fucked Up W.Big Ass Smacks On My Head Lol Fuck Pillow Fights They Hurt Lol So A Game Of Hide&Seek In The House Is Better :) &So We Played I Got Scared So I Stopped Playing We Ordered Dinner&Watched Nanny McPhee .. "When You Need Me But Don't Want Me I'll Be There, When You Want Me But Don't Need Me Is My Time To Go"

No comments:

Post a Comment